Warranty Period: 24 -month replacement warranty
Dimensions : 151 mm x 65 mm x 100 mm
Weight: 2.60 KG
Terminal Type: F2 Faston Tab ( 1/4″ or 6.35 mm wide )
— For Cyclic Application: Up to 5 year
GP1272F2 is rechargeable which is lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up.
- With the isolated seal, it can be put in a horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate, and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by factory patented computer charge/discharge system.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
— Standby Use
- UPS power supplies
- Workstation UPS
- Emergency lighting equipment
- Precision instrument backup power
- Fire alarms and security systems
- Communications and electric equipment
- Office computers, processors and other office automation equipment
- Robots, control equipment, and other factory automation equipment
- Emergency power supplies in power generation plants and substations
- Various telemeter equipment
— Solar Cell Power Generation:
- Street lighting
- Portable power supply
- Water pumping stations
- Rural power systems